2011年12月8日 星期四

★英文☆


OCTOBER
Monday
The was a kid named Chirag Gupta who was one of my friends last yearbut he moved
away in June.His family had a big going-away partyand the whole neighbourhood came.But I guess Chirag’s family must have changed their mind
because today Chirag was back in school.
Everyone was happy to see Chirag againbut a couple of us decided to have a little fun with him before officially welcoming him back.
So we basically pretended he was still gone.
BoyI SURE DO MISS CHIRAG.
YEAH...I WONDER HOW HE’S DOING
HEYGUYSI’M RIGHT HERE
I have to amit it was pretty funny.
  DID  YOU  JUST  HEAR  SOMETHING?
  NOPE...MUST  HAVE  BEEN  THE  WIND!
  AT  luch,Chirag  sat  next  to  me.I  had  an  extra  chocolate-chip  cookie  in  my  lunch  bag,and  I  made  a  big  deal  about  it.
  I  WISH  CHIRAG  WAS  HERE.OH,  HOW  HE  LOVED  CHOCOLATE-CHIP  COOKIES.
  I’M  NOT  EVEN  THAT  HUNGRY...
  BUT  I’M  SITTING  RIGHT  NEXT  TO  YOU!
  OK,so  maybe  that  one  was  a  little  cruel.
  〈GOBBLE  GOBBLE  SMACK〉
  I  guess  we’ll  probabiy  iet  Chirag  off  the  hook  tomorrow.  But,  then  again,  this  Invisible  Chirag  thing  could  turn  into  the  next  〝P.E.〞.
  Tuesday
OK,so  the  Invisible  Chirag  joke  is  still  going,  and  the  whole  CLASS  is  in  on  it  now.  I  don’t    want  to  get  too  far  ahead  of  myself  or  anything,  but  Ithink  I  might  have  Class  Clown  in  the  bag  for  dreaming  this  one  up  .
In  Science,  the  teacher  asked  me  to  count  the  number  of  kids  in  the  classroom  so  she’d  know  how  many  pairs  of  safety  goggles  to  get  out  of  the  closet.
  So  I  made  a  big  show  of  counting  everyone  in  the  room  except  Chirag.
...33...34!THERE  ARE  34  PEOPLE  IN  THIS  CLASS.
  Well,that  REALLY  set  Chirag  off.He  got  up  and  started  yelling,and  it  was  really  hard  to  stare  straight  ahead  and  act  like  he  wasn’t      there.
  I...AM...A...HUMAN...BEING...TOO!

沒有留言:

張貼留言